I have been trying to figure out what I want to create next and I've hit a wall.... nothing sounds appealing to me. Maybe its the excessive heat we are suffering through currently.... who knows. To try to snap myself out of this creative funk---- I was determined to work on something--- anything... so I decided to try to fix an old-old photo of my grandfather that was badly damaged.
Here is the before:
Since these are family photos I've added watermarks to them *wink*
Here is the after. I had to create the left eye completely as the one in the original photo was for the most part non existent.
I must say, I did take some creative freedom with the photo--- I cleaned it up considerably. All in all, I am very happy with the outcome of this restoration. It took me a little over an hour to repair the photo. I am curious to get this printed and see what it looks like next to the original..... I have never restored a photo so heavily damaged before, I think I've found another hobby. *wink*