Pages


5/15/07

Sigh~

My beloved '66 Mustang is in the shop... yet again. I've spent $1,500 so far on the little devil and the problem still isn't fixed. Now, they are talking a blown head-gasket. Is it wrong to pray for your car to be fixed cheaply???

sigh....

Well, I've been crocheting a lot lately.
I've made 3 of the crocheted cupcake pincushions. They were fun.... now I'm thinking..."What do do with them?" lol






I did break out my sewing machine and made up this little kitty~ I like how its kinda floppy. I'm thinking of making up a lot of them and giving them out at Easter next year. I used flannel fabric so they are cuddly~






I have 4 real cats...3 indoor. I wish they would just hang out like this one and stop using the litter box so much! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl