My only wish is for health and happiness for all those I love. That and to win a huge lottery. Health, happiness the lottery and calorie free chocolate that tastes really good and-and-and.......
1.Do you like cheese? Yes, pepper jack is my favorite.
2.Have you ever smoked? Yes, french inhaled-- I was so styling~for about a week lol
3. Do you own a gun? No...
4. Do you like listening to Christmas music? Yes, Josh Groban singing Christmas songs (of course)
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Tremendously nervous. I hate shots and I always seem to have to get one.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Great idea...oh, and they taste good too.
7. Favorite Christmas song for all time? Avay Maria
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Soda
9. Can you do push ups? No
10. Who is your favorite Grey's Anatomy Character? I don't watch that show.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? A blue sapphire ring I recently bought myself :-)
12. Favorite hobby? Shopping, I do it so much I've decided its a hobby.
13. Do you eat "exotic" foods? I have eaten escargot and caviar and raw foods that most would die for... but never on a regular basis.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Yes
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Oh the pressure, just one? *gasp* okokok howza'bout indecisiveness?
16. Middle Name? Lynne
17. Name 3 thoughts your thinking at this exact moment? Its cold. & I wonder if I keep drinking this diet Dr. Pepper if it will keep me awake tonight. & I should get offline and watch my program, its just started.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Craft paper, a 2" scalloped edged punch and some pink pom-pom fringe.
9. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? diet Dr Pepper, diet Pepsi and hot tea.
20. Current worry right now? I'm worried about my cat Zacky, he has been missing since Monday night.....
21. Current hate? Cold weather
22. Favorite place to be? Home.
23. How will you bring in the New Year? Safe at home~
24. Where would you like to go? Back to Maui *4th time*
25. Name three people who will complete this? nobody...lol
26. Do you own flip flops? No
27. What shirt are you wearing? Short sleeve t-shirt
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, they feel cold.
29. Can you whistle? Yes
30. Favorite color? Pistacio green.
31. Would you be a pirate? Yes, dripping in pearls~
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I soak in a tub without singing.
33. Favorite girl's name? Heather
34. Favorite boy's name? Steven
35. What's in your pocket right now? lint
36. Last thing that made you laugh? A scene from the show "Keeping up Appearances"
37. Bed sheets as a child? yes, no plastic lol
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Thank the good Lord above, none besides normal bumps & scrapes.
39. Do you love where you live? Yes
40. How many TV's do you have in your house? Four
41. Who is your loudest friend? no one is louder than me lol
42. How many dogs do you have? One
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes, and if he says no, he is so getting a poke to the eye.
44. Do you get embarrassed easily? No, mad yes, embarrassed nope.
45. What is your favorite book? none~
46. What is your favorite candy? Cadburry milk chocolate
47. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song? nooooooo
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't want a funeral. I just want to be cremated and put in a cardboard box and put on a shelf in the garage. Whenever anyone is mixing cement for an outdoor project I want to be mixed in the mixture :-)
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Tossing and turning in bed.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I better get up and hit some yard sales!
My two silver glittered deer from the dollar store sitting atop my chenille scalloped mantel runner I made~A silver beaded bowlie holding some vintage ornaments~One of two angels sitting on my mantel~ and noooooooooo there are no ashes in that urn~ dust yes, ashes no :-)My hall tree (which I converted the bottom into a cat bed) holding Santa's hat and balls...no, not HIS balls~
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Each member of my family gets a certain color of wrapping paper-- this way you don't need tags~ I do like to use wrapping paper/gift bags & baskets :-)
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial-- this year we went white.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually Thanksgiving day.
4. When do you take the tree down? Christmas day!
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE IT!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A barbie Jetliner
7. Hardest person to buy for? Someone I don't like~
8. Easiest person to buy for? ME
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, the one from my childhood
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I mail them off... costs me a fortune by time I make them and ship them out lol
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Yellow plastic rain boots when I asked for leather boots. They were in a LEATHER SHOE BOX --- you could SMELL THE LEATHER but nooooooooooo when I opened up the box...inside was stinking YELLOW PLASTIC RAIN BOOTS. Geeze, I think this explains a lot of my problems LOL
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Scrooge-- the old ones.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I shop all year long picking up things everywhere. I have several "gift" closets that I can pull from at a moments notice.
14 . Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, white lights on my new white tree~
17. Favorite Christmas song? Winter Wonderland
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Only if there was money involved for doing so~
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? When my daughter was younger, she got to open all her gifts the night of the last day of school before her Christmas break began. That way she would have new things to play with. (she is an only child) Now, we open gifts on Christmas Eve & Christmas day. (lots of presents)
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Just when I've got everything decorated just how I like it....its time to take it down. Next year, I'm starting in October~
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? This year-- pink, sea foam green, baby blue all with glitter of course.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Hmmmm seeing how I usually buy myself everything I am wanting, I can honestly say nothing-- I guess I'll have to wait until the ads come out on Sunday to see if this changes lol okokok, that was shallow, true but shallow. I wish for health and happiness for everyone :-) Whew, good save! *high five*
His name is Mr. Zacky Man a.k.a. "Cowboy"
(Several photos above is a photo of the back of it...)
Being that I firmly believe in "more is better"... I am about half way finished with these.
I now have two creches... I found one at Walmart, and this one, which I like even better. This one I got at a second hand store for $4 bucks. It even has a little nail that is perfect for hanging the Angel on the back wall.
Here is close up of the baby Jesus...sweet, sweet, sweet~ This set was given to my brother first... he didn't appreciate it. He had it in a box out under his carport. My mother took it from him and gave it to me.
You can never say your not loved... because you have the love of God... always~
2 ½ cups Bisquick baking mix