Pages


11/10/07

Yo Gabba-Gabba

My grandson, who is all of 7 months old, loves the show "Yo Gabba-Gabba" Evidently, they do not sell toys from that show....so I'm going to buy a doll and dress it up like the shows main character DJ Lance Rock. Should be fun/funny. I've searched all over for an Africian baby doll but have had no luck, I'm amazed.
Here is my little love-bug dressed as a pirate- he is the only kid on the planet who didn't tug on his hat. He perfers the stately effect a hat gives him lol
Click on the side link on the right to see the Yo Gabba-Gabba things I've made!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little pirate! My daughter occassionally watches that show-it's bizarre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen or even heard of that show before, but your lil grandson is such a doll! I really think we need to "introduce" him to my newest lil great niece, who's not quite 5 months. But I'm not sure if she likes 'gabba gabba' or not. Would that be a deal-breaker for your grandson? lol
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl