2/12/08

Tuesday's challenge~

Well here is a challenge for a Tuesday.... the theme is "Houses" using a template given from the site. The little verse reads: You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm~

I've used stamps, a silver spoon with glittered sugar, a vintage rose along with some vintage plastic daisies.... some old plastic do-dads popped off of a tissue box....I've gone around the edge with copper tape (fun stuff!) a silver frame which holds a not-so-happy photo of me wearing a party hat with a white bird sittting on top~

5 comments:

Kelly said...

lovely!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is brilliant. So lovely.

vintage wil said...

wow! This is So Lovely!!

Alexas Art Blog said...

intresting house

Quietfire Style said...

Hi Cheryl!
Thanks for taking the challenge! Great house! May I put it on my website crediting you for the artwork? Let me know. Thanks, Suzanne suzanne@quietfiredesign.com