Pages


6/10/08

Sweet angels~

Here is a pair of angels that I got for $1 dollar at a yard sale.... they were gold in color without any "embellishements" when I bought them :-P They were beautiful when I got them.... now they are beautiful & silly :-) I painted the pair white and added a nutmeg wash over the pieces to bring out some of the details. I then covered the plastic fabric swag-- with real fabric that matches the fabric used in the nursery. I then added party hats for some whimsical fun and taaaaaaaaa-daaaaaaaaaa something fun for the room! I have them hanging above my grandson's crib in the nursery at my house. I am eventually going to create a swag with the words "sweet dreams" that the pair will be holding. But you know how it goes...never enough time to complete anything!

2 comments:

  1. What cute angels !! REally everything can be altered and you do it again !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your redoing the cherubs is really cute. I love to see on your blog where you've been shopping again and gotten some fantastic bargain for $4 or such. You are quite a bargainer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl