Pages


11/21/08

Button Floozie~

Buttons-buttons- buttons...I just love buttons! I even have a tiny turtle named Button~
Anywho...
Here is a button tree I've recently made to go up on my fireplace mantel. The metal base is something I picked up for .45cents from a thrift store :-) I am wanting to make a total of 3 button trees-- all the same color of button of course...I just love matchy-matchy. That means more sorting! I started to pin each button onto the felt covered styrofoam cone and thought better of it after I realized I could go much faster with my glue gun. I sooooooooo need a holster for that bad boy! lol After thanksgiving, I'll tackle making the other two :-)

2 comments:

  1. great tree! that base is perfect for it. I love my gluegun too!
    hugs
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Vivan! The button tree is great and the metal base is perfect for it! I sure hope you didn't burn yourself with all those buttons!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl