Pages


2/7/09

Boutiques~

Today I hit my usual haunts... picked up some fun things: I am always curious as to what people pay for things...so I've listed what I've paid for all this stuff~2 antique spools-$3 for both, 3 round stacking trays-$2 for the set, a pink vintage apron-$2, cook books- stack for .50cents, 2 metal/floral square tins-$4, small black floral tin-.10cents, acrylic paint & brushes-.50cents, old glass bottle-.5cents, silk flowers-.25cents, zippers & trim & ric rac-.50cents, tiny trays-.50cents, a box of 36 tart molds and 24 cookie cutters-$2...Lastly, these two stitched pieces and an egg wreath, all for $6. Also, a small box/trunk (that is not pictued) that is going to be made-over into a pirate chest. I'm going to do a tutorial on how to do an easy-peasy faux leather treatment :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh girl.. I never find that much great stuff when I'm out! I love those little tart tins! I have visions of things you could do with them! looking forward to seeing what you do do with them!
    have a sweet day!
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hint the JACKPOT!!!!I love all your precious treasures! Blessings..Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. like you, i go around collecting loads of materials. i just love knickknacks... wish i have more time on my hands to create. you are very good at recycling those materials you'd picked up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl