Pages


9/3/09

Vaaaaaaaacaaaaaa~

I'll be out in my yard for the next 4 days working on getting things finished-- (like... the deck, laying down weed barrier & bark, laying brick, hanging bamboo, enlarging the gazebo, etc...) I'll hopefully have my Raggedy Ann & Andy dolls finished by then as well. I'll work on those when it gets to dark to work outside! I'm anxious to show those two off as these are truely the only dolls I've ever completed and I must say they turned out better than I expected--- like someone else made them! I think the next doll I attempt, will be one made with paper clay. I'll share the linkie to the blog of this fabulous artist that is a true inspiration when I come back online next week. For some reason my computer is acting all wonky and won't let me do anything other than type~ Taaaaaa taaaaaaaa for now all you sweet gals that read my bloggie and make me feel all warm and fuzzy...
or is that menopause?
...hmmm I am turning 45 on Tuesday....

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday early, Cheryl. I turn 45 this month too! Enjoy your staycation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing those dolls and your finished yard. I know with out a doubt that everything will turn our wonderfully! You are very clever and creative!
    also.. have a happy birthday next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a sensational weekend, can't wait to see those cuties all finished and primped!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The suspense is killing me. Can't wait to see pictures! Happy Birthday and enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl