Pages


7/3/10

Happy Fourth of July!

I created this fourth of July jar with a fairy trapped inside to add to my collection. I really like how it turned out. I used a vintage silver foil doily on the backside of the jar. Look at her sweet little face~I am in the process of pouring over our yearly Fair catalog that tells of all the things that I can enter into our local fair. (our fair is in October) So far I've come up with a list of 16 things I would like to make and enter. *gasp* This is only my first look through the book too! The entry fee is only $1 per item. If you win first prize you win $7, second I think is $4, and third prize is $2 or $3 bucks.-- I always come away with a handful of ribbons! Don't even get me started on bragging about my big ol' honking best in show blue ribbon. It certainly makes the fair a whole lot more fun when your trying to find your entry and see if you've won anything! I would encourage anyone reading this to contact your own local fair and ask for a free catalog of entry catagories that you yourself can enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl