Pages


2/3/12

Valentines

I've been playing with some paper lately making some things for Valentines day.... I made these little heart pockets to fill with candy~I am attending a Valentine party and I am needing 30ish "valentines"... would it be awful to play favorites and give these out to the people I like? and give those not so cute dollar store ones to those I can barely tolerate? Ohhhhhh so fifth grade I know....
I do like to mix things up just a smidge.... keep the ol' blood circulating~
Oh how I love little cherubs.... this one is sweet in all her glittery glory. She sits on a hanging perch safe from all the kitties thinking she is a little bird they are needing to catch~
I got a delightful package in the mail from Natalea filled with wonderful Valentine goodies.
She is a very talented artist and I am filled with joy to have some of her work in my home.... somewhere I've got some things to decorate for Valentines day, I'm motivated to find them now!

8 comments:

  1. lovely goodies

    Happy February !

    -KAT-

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Cheryl! LOVE that little fairy in the bell cage! And thank you soooo much for the SWEET little hats for my babies! I did get your email and opened it at work.. which means I didnt answer it.. (bad habit I have!) I cant wait to try the hats on my baby pies!!
    hugs!!!
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl!
    What a lovely post! Wow the valentines are so very pretty! Love all the different types you've posted.
    Hope you're having a great weekend.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya. I always have great plans to make things for all my co-workers, but then there are some that just aren't so grateful for handmade so I think, really, why should I even bother? Now I only give to those who appreciate. I see you are going to town with that knitting loom. Wow! So many projects. That was $3 well spent. Have a great weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always say "Don't cast your pearls before swine". Some people just don't deserve or appreciate handmade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Valentine's are so lovely! And maybe it's soooo 5th grade, but I would also want to give these to only the bestest people and give commercial cards to everyone else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. I love laces and colors. You have a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cheryl,
    Love all your Valentine-ness ~ your vignettes are charming! Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit! Have a beautiful week.
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl