Pages


5/14/14

Pirate Costume

This is the pirate costume I picked up for my 5 year old grand daughter. Online store image below...

When I first showed it to her, she laughed and told me that she wanted short sleeves on her pirate outfit--- so of course, I made them shorter.... and did some other minor alterations. *wink*
 
I added some pink sequin trim to the neckline and the sleeves. Along the waist I stitched on some belly dancer chains with coins on it.  Now she jingles when she walks... super cute!

In the center I added some pink rhinestones for a little pop of color down the front of the dress.

The hat was needing a little "somethin'-somethin' " too, so I added a red and black feather and a large gold tone flower to one side. Ah, much better!
 
 Little Chloe Rose approves~

big hugs,
 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl