I found a Jack-O-Lantern Squeezum pattern that someone had uploaded to pinterest. (I have 55 Squeeze 'Em patterns on Pinterest, you can find them here) I decided to add a fabric leaf and some green pipe cleaner tendrils to my pumpkin- so I modified the pattern to create a triangle shape at the top and not the actual "stem" that is on the pattern. It is just a personal choice as I find over time as the plastic canvas gets brittle those little bits are the first to crack and break off.
It was a fun little pumpkin to make....
so, I made 29 more.
My granddaughter and I are filling each one with candy so she can pass them out to her classmates. I had ever intention of making a total of 60--- but my grandson didn't want any for his classmates. I guess they don't stay "little" for long do they. *sigh*