Pages


7/12/07

Puttering~

I received my swap items from my swap in the Bella-Enchanted swap my partner Heidi sent me an amazing package! Look at the super sweet things she made for me.... a beautiful brown paper bag book along with the sign that she painted that reads: "I'm in the garden" She also sent a garden journal and a photo frame.... (which of course I'm going to put a photo of my grandson in :-) Thank you so much Heidi, your a fabulous artist and I truely love the items you sent me~

I've signed up for 3 new swaps, all of which are to be finished and sent out by July 31rst. If anyone is wanting to join here are the web addresses: http://www.craftingbycandlelight.blogspot.com/

I've been puttering to say the least. No real goal or agenda lately...just goofing off I guess. I blame the heat~ Although, I have already begun to work a little bit on each swap, even though I do not even have my swap partners lol. Below is a photo of the doll that is going to be the feature of my "art doll hat swap"...I am thinking of making her dress out of rose petals...maybe some wings out of leaves??? who knows. This is as far as I've gotten on her.... She is two sided so you look cute coming and going!

1 comment:

  1. My! This is fun to see the items I made for you in your home! I'm glad you liked them, I sure know I had fun in the makings! I'm also in the Art Doll Swap! That's a challenge, huh? I'm not sure what the other two swaps you are in are all about, I'll go see now! thanks again for being my swap partner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl