2/28/08

Theme Thursday~

This week's theme: Letters of the alphabet... all or some~I created a little box with my ol' pal Pete. His impish-mischievous look always cracks me up. Here Pete is sitting on some old wooden blocks... A, B & C of course. I used some pages from an old school book from the late 1800's to cover the top/bottom & sides. I also used some vintage gold (fading in some spots) crepe paper...I love that stuff~
I still cannot get my photos to enlarge when clicked upon.... any words of advice on what to do or try? Thanks in advance :-)

9 comments:

Kelly said...

beautiful art!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow stunning piece of art. Awesome.

Andrea, said...

Wow this is fabulous

Donna said...

Lovely work!

Paula said...

Fabulous creation, love it!

Femmy said...

it's beautiful!! love it!

sandee said...

Holy moly!!! This is totally awesome!!!

PixieP said...

Stunning, I really must try altered art you have made some beautiful creations Gail :)

barnie said...

How wonderful, it looks really great.