Pages


6/7/08

Shop-ping!

I haven't been doing to much art or crafts lately, it seems all I've been doing is working around the house...so here is some things I'm currently working on :-)

I picked up this adorable baby high chair for $3 bucks. It is a better match to my dining chairs with the rounded high back-- it just needs to be painted white (of course!) and the little doll high chair I got at the same yard sale for $3 bucks as well. cute-cute-cute!I also picked up this LoVeLy mirror for $10 bucks---
and the two solid wood/carved picture frames with flowers that match very closely to the Waverly fabrics I'm using in my dining/den area... I haven't decided to paint it all white-- yet. *insert snicker here*
I purchased tons more, but it is all tucked away so as the house looks "clean" just don't open any cabinet or some treasure is likely to fall on your head!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl