While cleaning out my fabric stash, I came across some fabric from the Pottery Barn (actually its a sheet) that I just LoVeD and had been meaning to use for something-someday...so I stopped cleaning and started sewing and whipped up this little number. I used a plastic bag for the pattern and made an enviromentally friendly bag. It has a pocket on one side that the whole thing folds into to make a little "pillow" (excuse the wrinkles, but I had it folded up!) Upon finishing that up...I went outside and spray painted two matching small bulletin boards I just picked up for $1.50 each~ *I know, what an oxymoron...lol... lets save the environment/spray painting LOL * Anywho, I used the same Pottery barn fabric to cover the bulletin boards. I then shabbied up the frames a tad by rubbing a black ink pad along the edges :-) I LOVE matchy-matchy! these two bulletin boards are going in my studio... I am still wanting to put ribbon cris-crossed over the two bulletin boards, but I'm needing the right color of ribbon to finish it off. Hmmmm I guess I'll just have to go shopping! I had some long bits left over... so I made some flowers as well!
Anything to get out of cleaning~