Pages


1/9/10

Baby steps...

You know it is very hard to get back into the swing of things when you've been laying around doing nothing for awhile! To get the ol'creative self back on track, I've had to start off slow just to get going~ I made this little blanket for my grandaughter using flannel leopard fabric and a fuzzy pink fabric on the reverse.I stitched some gro-grain black ribbon (into the edges seam stitch) about 4 inches down from each corner. Once it was completed I added some of those plastic linky rings.... which will hold all my little love-bugs toys within easy reach while she is sitting in her carseat. I am going to be making a few more of these.... so easy and very practical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl