Pages


8/20/10

Halloween fun~

With halloween right around the corner...I thought I'd get a head start on some halloween fun. I made these two little cutie-pies into halloween wall hangings.A little girl~and a little boy~
I really like how the glittered spiders turned out. I can see myself making a gazillion of these~I also finished up the last hollowed out orange I had.... I also had one more tiny cloche left to finish up~This wire ball cage I picked up at a yard sale for .10cents. I spray painted it white and added the fairy and flowers. There was a tremendous amount of work that went into this little cage, I'm glad I found it~I like how these two look in this pink bowlie...I may just leave them there until after halloween!

7 comments:

  1. I am soo impressed, I can't even think about halloween yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all your halloweenies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute for Hallloween!I'm thinking about making some fall cards tonight. Your crystal faries are DARLING!!!You should sell those! You are very creative!!!
    Warmly,
    deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops...I need spell check for posting my comments... I do know how to spell Halloween! and fairies! Most of the time!
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cheryl,

    I always love looking at your creations. You have some wonderful ideas and I just love all the little fairies in their various cages, and houses.
    The little girl and boy are wonderful for Halloween.
    I want to make some of those spiders for my tree.
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs and Wishes,
    Wendy from Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is SO fun! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful idea, your litte wall hanger and the cages look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl