Pages


10/18/10

Been busy~

This past weekend it seems I've been sitting behind my sewing machine a lot... I made these ice skate ornaments.. Wouldn't these be so cute tied to a gift bag?I also stitched up some hearts using fabric from some of the fabric swatch books that I have. I stuffed each heart with some lavender making little heart sachets. I bought 3 bags full of lavender at a yard sale for .25cents.. crazy huh?I also whipped up some flower hair clips, and some tiny Christmas stockings. Now its time to start working on my grandaughter's halloween costume. Originally she was going to be "baby Ga-Ga" with my daughter being Lady Ga-Ga.... but since they are going to a church harvest party-- we have had to tone down everyone's outfit... so, she is going to be a clown.... wearing a top hat of course!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl