Pages


7/29/11

The Villa

I made this pink flowery sign for my bestest-buddy in the whole wide world who unfortunately for me, is moving to the coast. She stated she needed a sign outside her door to tell everyone her name, unlike me--- I have a "no soliciting" sign :-P.... Here you go sweetie pie, I made this totally with you in mind.... happy, sparkly, joyous, fun, whimsical and beautiful... just like you.Nellrene has been my personal cheer leader for many-many years. You know the type, always upbeat-happy and encouraging you on no matter what... What a true gift she has been to me and my family. She is my total inspiration for being a fabulous Nana! I love you Nellrene, you are and will forever be my bestest-buddy in the whole wide world!! We'll be up to visit you soon, pinky swear.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice sign for your BFF!!!
    It's tough when they move away..2 of mine BFF live out of state and I don't see them very much.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Beautiful sign you created for Your Dear Friend, She will Love it, I sure hope you will get to visit often~
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very pretty sign. I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl