I used the handy dandy drill press I made, to drill some holes into some dominoes. Who knew it wouldn't be as easy as I thought it would be. *sigh* It did help in keeping the drill straight & steady-- but I did have to apply a lot of pressure to drill the holes into the dominoes. I don't know what made me think it was going to be easy-peasy, wishful thinking I guess! I think I drilled about 30 of these big dominoes--- only 5 didn't come out perfectly--- the holes being offset just a smidge~ Here are some smaller dominoes all finished, you can see the size difference between the two.
I like how they turned out... I need more ;-)