Pages


11/13/12

Laughing Out Loud

I am always drawn to old photos.... little captured moments in time. *sigh* While searching for something to do in my studio, I decided I needed to actually do something with the large and ever growing stash of photos I have. A huge pile of photos from the 50's to the 60's I made into tags..... The rest, I added some funny sayings too.... Here is a gal proclaiming what we all do daily I'm sure! "Now that I've wasted an hour on Facebook, I'll just pop over to Pinterest and make an evening of it." Right??? lol
 Here comes the bride and groom.... Here the bride is saying what every bride thinks on her wedding day.... "Does this man make me look fat?" lol
 This young girl, probably on her graduation day, stating my all time favorite quote/saying/funny-ha-ha.... "If you are what you eat then I am fast, cheap and easy." Truer words never spoken. lol

 Lastly, these sweet little cutie pies.... The baby states, "A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand."... and the oh-so-young-for-such-a-frumpy-face states: "I have flying monkeys.... don't make me use them." lol

I'm still laughing out loud ;-) and yes, I AM easily amused!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,
    What a great idea! These are so funny.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! We missed you last night!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha! Pretty funny! Your grand daughter is so lucky to have you make such cute things for her preschool class. The turkeys are adorable. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: why old photos as ideal. The texts are very ironic. I laugh ... . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I've never thought of adding things like that to old photos I own. Not sure I'd have the nerve, though. I tend not to "use the good stuff". Just keep hoarding it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how creative you are with the sayings! These people really do speak to you.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl