12/17/13

Holiday Bazaar

Oh my goodness--- I had a fabulous time at this past weekends Holiday Bazaar that I was a vendor at... It was five full hours of non-stop selling. It was utterly amazing, I have never experienced such good sales at one event before. Everyone who entered the facility was there specifically to purchase hand made items, they even had to pay a cover charge to get in. It was nice to see some of my friends who came to the event to say hello, and a few people who had purchased items from me previously stopping by to tell me that they love the things I make... and to purchase more. Gasp, does this mean I have a clientele? *chuckling*

I took one quick photo of part of my table--- before the door even opened I was selling to some of the other vendors. I had a LOT of things piled high on my table... a lot. I certainly made the most of my eight foot long table~
It was a whirl-wind of a good time! If I get an opportunity to do it again next year I would in a heart beat!
big hugs,
 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Cheryl,
So glad you did well at the sale!
Happy Christmas!
Linda

Jeanie said...

Your table is gorgeous! I'm so glad you fared well at the sale!