Pages


6/17/17

Treasures...

Here are the latest and greatest treasures I've found. I found another ship in a bottle...I've now got a collection of three. All of this below was only $5.00.
 After coming home from a trip to Six Flags Amusement park, I found two pots of doubloons waiting for me at my front door. Aren't friends the best?
 I had a good laugh at the guy who was selling all of this skull stuff. He told me it was in his "man cave." O....k..... not a pirate man cave mind you, just as "manly decor.".....O.....k...... He was asking $10.00 for the lot. I offered him $3.00~ 
 I also scored on a bazillion fat quarters from Wal Mart. One hundred and thirty seven to be exact. At .25¢ each, I just couldn't pass them up!
I also came across a yard sale with an old-old man selling all kinds of brand new craft items. He told me he bought a storage locker full of boxes of new craft stuff.... man, some people have all the luck. Anywho, I got all of this for $10.00. I've wanted to play around with that hot melt Mod Podge stuff for a few years now, those bags alone are around $9 bucks each at the craft stores. *score*
One of my sweet friends who sells out at the swap meet sold me all of these seed beads for only $5.00. Purdy huh? The beads will come in handy when my wire wrapping classes begin again.
 Of course, no treasure hunt would be complete without some jewelry. I got all of this pictured below for $3.00.
The weather had been pretty fabulous lately, causing me to spend a lot of time outdoors... but now that the heat is upon us, I'll be spending a lot more of my time indoors with the air conditioner on! Oh well, I can actually make something with this fabulous stuff I've found! The struggle is real!
big hugs,
Cheryl

8 comments:

  1. days indoors are wonderful for crafting and indoor projects. i love being indoors as much as outdoors!! we've had a bit of heat and it is thundering now!!

    you scored some great "stuff"!! quite the variety!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are the queen of bargaining hunting! You've amassed an incredible collection of treasures there :D I'll look forward to seeing what you make with all those goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely scoring big time. Great haggling to get your good deal on the skulls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you racked up. Great stuff! and at good prices too. Can't wait to see what you make with everything.

    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, you sure sniff out the best sales!! Terrific finds!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. NICE!!!! LOVE the fabric score!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your treasures are fabulous, Cheryl! Think of all the crafty fun you will have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you landed some amazing deals that's for sure. That fabric being so cheap is outstanding, I would have had to do the same thing. My hubby bought some of that Mod Podge stuff and used it with some molds. Yeah I have been working outside in the early mornings and the rest of the time inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl