9/8/12

They say its your birthday....

Its my birthday toooooooooo~ Yes, you guessed it.... its my birthday! *woot-woot* I had a fun filled morning walking a mile long yard sale.... I guess it was two miles when you figure both sides of the street. *wink*

Here is what I consider to be the highlights of my two hour leisurely walk of yard sailing...
Jewelry....beaded bracelets....a few necklaces and rosaries....and some pirate loot ---a.k.a. junque....and this fabulous cross made to look like its made with nails.... Its my favorite find of the day~What a fun way to kick off my birthday month of celebrating!

7 comments:

vivian said...

Jackpot! so much loot! I have to tell you, speaking of pirates treasures.. Every time I see anything related to pirates, I think of you.
I love the nail cross. Is it out of real nails? very cool.
have a great day
xoxo
vivian

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Have belated! We were busy celebrating Nic's birthday yesterday too and you can guess what he just ate for breakfast - yup, leftover bd cake.

Yup - that cross is scrumpsh!

Japolina said...

Love those garage sale finds. Happy Birthday!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Happy Birthday ! Looks like you found a nice stash of bling!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cheryl!!!
I'm glad to hear that you are celebrating all month! That is the way it should be!!!
Warmly,
deb :)

Charlene said...

Hope you had a wonderful BDay. I found you via Where Bloggers Create Party & I LOVED how you were all organized! I just bought a wonderful cabinet for that purpose & am finding so many goodies as I put things away! Celebrate that BDay all week!
Charlene

Shirley Hatfield said...

Happy birthday! Why don't we have mile-long yard sales around here? I don't even think we have estate sales. Great finds...lots of blingy things. =D