Pages


9/8/12

They say its your birthday....

Its my birthday toooooooooo~ Yes, you guessed it.... its my birthday! *woot-woot* I had a fun filled morning walking a mile long yard sale.... I guess it was two miles when you figure both sides of the street. *wink*

Here is what I consider to be the highlights of my two hour leisurely walk of yard sailing...
Jewelry....beaded bracelets....a few necklaces and rosaries....and some pirate loot ---a.k.a. junque....and this fabulous cross made to look like its made with nails.... Its my favorite find of the day~What a fun way to kick off my birthday month of celebrating!

7 comments:

  1. Jackpot! so much loot! I have to tell you, speaking of pirates treasures.. Every time I see anything related to pirates, I think of you.
    I love the nail cross. Is it out of real nails? very cool.
    have a great day
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have belated! We were busy celebrating Nic's birthday yesterday too and you can guess what he just ate for breakfast - yup, leftover bd cake.

    Yup - that cross is scrumpsh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those garage sale finds. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday ! Looks like you found a nice stash of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cheryl!!!
    I'm glad to hear that you are celebrating all month! That is the way it should be!!!
    Warmly,
    deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful BDay. I found you via Where Bloggers Create Party & I LOVED how you were all organized! I just bought a wonderful cabinet for that purpose & am finding so many goodies as I put things away! Celebrate that BDay all week!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! Why don't we have mile-long yard sales around here? I don't even think we have estate sales. Great finds...lots of blingy things. =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl