Pages


11/22/12

Spoon Necklaces

I've been having fun making more spoon necklaces since I now have a large stash of finished spoon bases to pull from...
I really need to focus my attention on finishing up my grand daughters Barbie house so I can give it to her for Christmas...

 eiy-eiy-eiy....

 I always get distracted by shiny things!

 I have listed some of these on my etsy site....

and I have more of these in various stages of being completed...

I must push myself away from all of the bling...

Its neck and neck with chocolate in my book!

and just like chocolate... bling calls my name. *wink*

9 comments:

  1. These have all turned out beautifully!
    Good Luck with the Barbie House!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful designs. Thanks for sharing, have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done !!
    Such tiny careful work. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: these necklaces with the spoons are very original and elegant. Great job. Congratulations. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. So blingy and beautiful! I've not seen this done before. Very creative!
    Sandy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be the viewers of my good luck to visit me, please have a cute block
    I love you kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be the viewers of my good luck to visit me, please have a cute block
    I love you kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. love them all Cheryl and yes yes.. finish the barbie house and show us picks! I cant wait to see it!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure have been busy with your creations! They are all wonderful but if I had to choose only one (difficult task) I would say the last one resonated with me. Subtle yet speaks volumes. Love the rhinestone trim with the accent of the rhinestone pin.... beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl