Pages


4/20/13

Yarrrrghd Work

Last weekend I bought an old-old patio couch and chair set. My cat Pee-Wee and the neighbors cat Puss-Puss enjoy it very much. *wink* I bought some painters canvas to recover the cushions with, eventually.
 I've also been moving various pirate things around the yard. I never have the yard exactly the same from year to year.
 I bought a fabulous hammered fireplace bucket for only $2 at a yard sale today, the Cannas plant was only $3 at a yard sale as well. I guess if I really thought about it, practically everything in my yard came from a yard sale!
 Ahhhhhh look at Chum-Chum... what a love bug~
 Before you know it, it is going to be to hot to work in the yard. I am rushing to get everything in place before the heat comes to stay.
 big hugs,

8 comments:

  1. What great finds ... and what sweet looking cats too. Enjoyed visiting as usual!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finds! Pretty kitties. Cats always seem to want to try out anything new brought in. Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: Great shopping for your garden. Nice furnishings. I see that your cats are very comfortable. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl that is so cool that you keep changing your yard up! Not me...always the same....you are good inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popped by to say thanks for the comment, you obviously a great repurposer ! Love your yard and would love a bit of your warm sunshine too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you lived near by.. I would love your help in my yard! I need to get outside and get busy too. its still sort of cold out here though. maybe we'll reach 50 today!
    have a great cheryl.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Cheryl,

    Thank you for stopping by.
    I don't know why I haven't joined you here before.

    Nice to see you are in the garden already. Still frosty here.

    Trish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cat's understand the value of something new. My cat couldn't be dragged off the new duvet cover for a couple of days! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl