Pages


7/2/07

Swappin~

Well here is the stuff I sent to Jeannie for the "Summer goodness Swap" I got the whole "orange & yellow" thing....but I didn't stick to it to seriously lol. I think it was more like an orange/yellow summer thing. But what the heck~ Soooooooo here is the contents: a vintage apron, some vintage greeting cards, a vintage powder container, a baby fairy in a jar, some stickers, a super-duper-easy-peasy craft project, 2 daisy centered crochet doilies, 1 really large yellow doily, a polka dot kit with box, sun flower seeds and some hand made aluminum tags :-)
There is a contest for the best bucket or container...I want to win! So... here is the container I sent.

(I'm taking creative liscense here...so don't mind me to much) This is a vintage *wink* sea-shell pail. You gather up the shells along the oceans edge...and then you dunk it in the ocean to wash off the sand. It has a stand you can place the vintage bucket in to later display your treasures from the sea~ Lovely isn't it? I have one myself...that I'm housing oodles of ribbon and lace in :-)

1 comment:

  1. Lucky jean knee to be getting all those yummy goodies in the swap! I wanted to join in the fun, but I hate the color orange and don't have any use for yellow, so I decided to skip this swap. I think jean knee will enjoy the things you sent her. I really, really, really like the "pail" you chose. I hope you win the prize for it.
    :D Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl