Pages


6/30/09

Mod Podge Linky party~

There is an end of the month Mod Podge linky party being hosted by "This is the year" It is sooo worth a lookie-loe...especially if you love Mod podge-ing~ Here are some things I've created using the stuff over the past month. I mod podged a super cute 4th of July hanger. You can read more about that here. I got a new lock & key for my screen door and the key looked like every other key I have on my keychain.....so I mod podged it. You can read more about that here. Here is my take on paper mache using Mod podge. You can read more about my Mad Hatter cheshire cat here. Also, I mod podged this little Mad Hatter's tea pot. It has my 4 month old grandaughter inside of it. You can read more about that here.I also used Mod Podge as a sealant on some party hats for the tea party. I made these for my outdoor statues. You can read more about that here.

6 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! My crown is off to you...you're the Mod Podge Queen!

    Keys?....Keys? That's awesome!

    Thanks for partying with me...I LOVE your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those keys are brilliant!!! I used to just put dots of nail polish here and there. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I never thought of mod podging my keys!!! I'm so gonna do that now! :)
    Thanks for the great ideas!
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Awesome projects, I love the keys, and am extremely impressed with the cat! You are a queen!

    Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your projects! So cute. Those little party hats are so cute. And I love that you decoupaged your key - how cute!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love your projects! Cheers -

    Amy
    http://modpodgerocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl