Pages


12/22/09

Headbands~

I finally got my act together and made some headbands for my grandaughter. I had planned to make her some when she was born (10 months ago) but never did.... where does the time go? I used flamingo hair clips which I covered with grograin ribbon using hot glue. Then I glued the ribbon covered hair clips onto huge flowers of different colors. I used pre-made elastic headbands in different widths for each flower. This one pictured below is a very wide headband to help hold the huge flower on her head easily. The clip allows for easy removal of each flower so I can later make some bows to add to the headbands. Here is Miss Chloe Rose modeling one of her headbands~ Look at the attitude... work it girl~

2 comments:

  1. I love the headbands. She is sure working it! :) What a cutie!!!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww...SO cute. =) I need to make some barrettes for my d'ter...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl