Pages


11/1/11

Halloween Recipe Books

I didn't do much in the way of anything "halloweenie" this year--- although I did get a custom order for three Halloween Recipe Spell books. I had a hard time finding large old books to convert into spell books this year. I come across very old small books all the time, but these ones needed to be able to hold large sheets of paper with recipes printed on them. Cute idea huh? I pulled out some vintage wrapping paper to line the inside of the books.... sometimes you've just got to use the good stuff.Here they are all ready to be shipped out....I hope the gals who received these love them :-)

8 comments:

  1. These are awesome, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cheryl, these are so cool! I know for sure they are going to love them......they wouldn't have ordered them if they didn't....right?

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful inventive mind you have
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you've got me beat, no gifts or Gift wrapping going on over here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Halloween recipe books. Very cute idea! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful, Cheryl! I was thinking about doing something similar this year if I could find the right books, but no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea and wonderful books. I'm sure the recipients were delighted to recieve them.
    Wish you a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl