Pages


3/8/13

Oh its on....

*UPDATE* I had a blast selling today. The event was scheduled for 7 hours... I left $430 odd dollars richer after only three hours of selling... I got bored... what can I say. *wink* Thank you to all my friends who showed up today--- you were a nice distraction. Big hugs to you all!!!

I've got my van almost completely packed for tomorrows antique sale that I am going to be selling at. I wanted to share the ruffled liner I made for the vintage laundry basket I bought last month before I pack it into the van. I actually bought it at the same event I am going to be selling at this month.... I am keeping an eye out for more!! Ten bucks--- who sells such cuteness for $10! I am going to put a lot of vintage linens for sale inside.... cute-cute-cute. (I've made a NOT FOR SALE sign for my laundry basket!)
 
 I added a piece of cardboard at the bottom and covered it with sheet music. I can now add heavier things inside the basket if ever I need to without the liner falling through the wire mesh.
I also covered this large picture display piece with some old book pages. I am going to use this to showcase some earrings for sale. I used vintage playing cards to hold the sets of earrings....

It holds twenty four playing cards easily...
I've got a lot in reserve too. In total, I counted 60 sets of earrings... These are all made with vintage beads, but I always use new ear wires and bead pins when I make them.
Its going to be fun.... I hope. *wink*

9 comments:

  1. Love the displays! Sell it all!
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful showcases for your beautiful bits for sale. May you sell out and have an empty inventory by days end. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the basket and have been on the hunt for one! Love the frilly liner! I wouldn't sell it either but I'll bet you get lots of offers! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I pray that you sell all your creations. I like the presentation of the earrings on the playing cards. Also ruffled shirt is very stylish. Your work is perfect. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the playing cards and your displays are fabulous. I know you'll pull in lots of people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good idea! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Will be following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are you using to hold the playing cards in place?

    ~ Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are you using in the picture frame that holds the playing cards up?

    ~ Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  9. What are you using to hold the playing cards in place?

    ~ Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl