Pages


4/24/13

Goofing around~

I have nine cushions I should be sewing covers for... instead I stitched up a colorful bunting for our pirate ship~
 This year I went with some bright reds--- polka dot and stripes~
 Then, I hung up some fish net curtains in the pirate store~
 Played with some pirate stuff~
 Stuck a wooden sea gull in a plant pot~ My husband found the life ring that says, "USS SHIP WRECK"
 Played in the pirate tattoo parlor. I got a huge bag full of rope for only .50¢.... score!
 Added some more sea shells to this bird bath~
 Anything to get out of sewing cushion covers! BoRiNg!!
big hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: your pirate ship is very cool. Great job. You have treasures. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog today and I love it! You have so many wonderfully creative ideas. I'll be keeping an eye on you!

    Gloria in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've been having fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW, sweet pirate heaven! I bet the grandkids loving this!
    Have a great weekend!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a girl who likes to have fun!! Love themed projects and you sure added some mighty fine touches. Heck with the pillow covers.. I love that banner!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl