Pages


1/1/20

2020

Ah a new year... so much hope for a brighter, happier beginning of all things. I look at each new year like a child looks at Christmas. I make lists of things I want for the new year... I do. I believe in projecting things into being. Sounds weird, but it has always worked for me so I'm not going to change anything this late in the game.

So things I want for the new year... hmmm.... I'm going big this year...
  • A new house.. doesn't hurt to toss that wish into the universe...
  • open my Etsy site again
  • start painting
  • blog more
  • Up my wire weaving skills
  • Volunteer more
  • Participate in a Dia de los Muertos event 
  • Travel more
  • host more parties at my house (or at my new house *wink*)
  •  revamp my studio 
  • so much more!
 This year instead of a "word" for the new year, I'm going with a phrase. Drum roll please......
"You've got to start it to finish it"  

This past year has been very unusual to say the least. I honestly feel like I've sat on my butt all year long doing nothing.... nothing I tell you. Normally, I'm juggling a bazillion and one things, and happily too. So with all that said, I'm going to try to "start" things.... so I can "finish" things... get off my butt and get going. 
With all that said... Bring on the new year!
Big hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you in the New Year. I hope you accomplish your goals or at least enough of them to feel like you've been successful.

    Love that picture of the cat. It's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! I decided on F words for my motto :) Focus, Follow through, Finish! Cheers to 2020!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl