Pages


10/8/07

Well, well, well....

.... I won, I won, I won. I went to our local fair yesterday and found out I won three ribbons out of the five things I entered. I must admit, it felt like I was back in grade school and winning a ribbon lol. It was exciting! I won a first place ribbon on the pink padded photo album. (which I didn't think would get any ribbons at all) Second place ribbon on the fabric covered box, (again, I didn't think that would be a ribbon winner) Also, a second place ribbon on the six Christmas ornaments I made. (which I personally thought should have been the "first prize" winner)
The crocheted blanket didn't place anything, which was totally understandable (now) seeing how the other blankets were literally works of art!
Also, my "quickie-gotta-make-something-fast" piece of jewerly didn't get any ribbons as well. (that I figured from the get-go) But...seeing what did place ribbons, I'll be sure to get first place NEXT year lolWhoa is me...I'm off to get my 4 wisdom teeth out~ *big-fat-pout*

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling much better since your visit to the oral surgeon. Why didn't that cute as pie baby photo wreath win 1st place????? I tell ya that contest was rigged! That is so darn cute! XXOO, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your wins!! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, look at you... all those ribbons! Nice work! And fun to "show" it all! Hope you're feeling better after having the 4 teeth pulled! MY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl