Pages


12/28/07

Play date~

Today is my "play-date" day with my bestest buddy Nellrene. Even though its freezing outside...and raining... I'm going. Am I insane or what?


Well I blew out my shoulder painting. Ok, not exactly "painting"...but lifting a wooden book case on top of my kitchen table so I could paint it. lol It is surprising how much I use my left arm/hand seeing how I am right handed. I've just some finishing touches and then I'm going to have my DH take if off the table...down the hall... and place it on top of my work table in my studio :-) Piece of cake for him lol



I've been soldering. I was thinking it wasn't looking all that good until I compared it to other peoples soldering. lol I am still wanting it to be a little smoother. Hopefully over time I can figure it out. Don't even get me started on what a booger it is to attach jump rings... sheesh!



I've been gathering things so I can start working on my grandsons first birthday party. I was able to get 6 heavy duty cardboard tubes (from the fabric store) I am going to make them into something that resembles (hopefully) a ships mast. I want to have those on top of the tables so I can string the rope & swags from them. I've only got 4 months...I better start working on it all!




I've been thinking about my New Year's resolutions. I've got a bunch~ all the usual ones plus I'm wanting to learn how to paint roses :-) I've bought two "how-to books" so I'm all set. Now I just have to do it, thats going to be the hard part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl