Pages


3/9/09

2nd Time around Tuesday~

This week I am sharing a bowl and matching candle stick set I picked up this past weekend for a mere $5 bucks for the three piece set. It is kinda hard to see the "before" photo of the set as I've got it up against a bunch of "clutter"--- but hey, my house is full of clutter, so anywhere I put it you'd get the same look! I took the hanging crystals off, took the bowl off of the center stand.... placed tape over the white marble base and simply spray painted the set white. I cleaned and rehung the crystals, reattached the bowlie...and taaaa daaaaaa instant caute!If you'd like to see more 2nd time around treasures please visit Diane and her blog "A picture is worth a 1,000 Words" If you have linked here from Diane's blog and wish to view my blog you can click here I just posted a fabulous recipe for Apple Muffins-- YUM!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Cheryl, what a beautiful set! $5 bucks! You would not see it anywhere around here for less than $200! You are so fortunate! So fortunate indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, can't believe you got that set for $5! Wow! You got a real steal on it! I know you are going to really enjoy it, and isn't it just the best feeling to know you got something you love for such a great, great price??? Congrats! :-)

    Happy 2nd Time Around Tuesday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, I would never in a million years think to do what you did to your gorgeous bowl and candlesticks. It works and is so pretty in white. Good job, great make over and lovely.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ta da!!!
    Blessings
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my.Me wantie..............Me got to have,,,These are gorgeous.Well done my friend.Great-------price...Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great makeover...you are very clever to have seen the "good bones" of these pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so pretty and BOY was it ever a great find for that price!

    Very nice
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cheryl,
    Love the set! I liked the before and the after. LOL

    Thanks so much for linking with 2nd Time Around!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl