Pages


12/11/10

Peppermint Paradise

I have been stalking visiting the sweetest of blogs hourly lately. Everybody probably already knows about "Bluebird Papercrafts" with the super talented Elizabeth at the helm. What an absolute delight she is with her beautifully written posts and her creativity that is awe inspiring. Anywho, long story short, I whipped up some of the delightful Christmas ornaments she has on her blog. I've never been a big fan of felt... now I'm digging it :-) I made a ice skater in baby blue.....Loved it soooo much I made a bunch more.
I made an ice skater in red as well. (this one was supposed to be sitting on a round sled, but I just wasn't loving it, so I stuck skates on her) Thought this was just to darling to just have one of...so of course, I made a bunch more of them as well. Do you see a pattern here? This is why I no longer bake COOKIES! I also finished making 20 red-nosed reindeer finger puppets. Here is a close-up~
I'm having way to much fun! What to work on next?

2 comments:

  1. Wow !! That is a lot of work !! But they are all so darling and worth it !! You did a great job. Elizabeth is the most gifted lady, we are all so Blessed to have in in Blogland to inspire. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl