Pages


4/21/11

Swappin' fun

I recently received a couple of boxes of goodies in the mail. The first box of goodies was sent to me from Betty Villalobos. Who doesn't have a blog... just yet. I love-love-love the tag she sent along with a box full of goodies. I simply adore cats, so this is absolutely perfect for me. Honestly, the photo does not do justice to the workmanship that went into this tag. It is 3 dimensional and exquisite~ She also sent along some yummy chocolate, two bundles of to-die-for fabric, an adorable cup and a Tim Holtz metal book thingie. Thank you so much Betty for your generousity, now get off your hinny and start a BLOG!! I would love to see more of your creations as I'm sure others would too! I was invited to join in on Vivian's Easter ornament swap. Vivian Neroni of vivs-whimsy, the swap hostess, made these two ornaments... A felt egg, and a felted chick hatching out of an egg. Super cute huh? This ornament was made by Valeria Kraft of Glittery Daze and Nights. Simply darling!Theresa Whitmore of Sycamore Moon Studios felted this whimsical bunny. Charming little bunny isn't it? Rebekah Conklin from Full of Bliss Creations made this felted bunny. The attention to detail is amazing.
This bunny head ornament was made by Cyndi LaChance from Holiday Sparkle. Super cute!
I haven't brought out anything "Eastery" this Easter--- so I've just got all of these beauties tucked inside a crystal bowlie for my family and friends to admire~
I did hang this beautiful cross in front of a mirror, recently bought for only $1.50.... isn't it beautiful. I guess thats the best "Easter" decoration isn't it~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl