Pages


12/20/12

Easy Christmas gift

Instead of giving the usual gift card this Christmas, I decided to do something a little different. I took this fabulous image of Ralphie from "The Christmas Story" my fav.or.ite Christmas movie and worked my magic....

Now it reads:
I was going to make you a pan of fudge, 
but this time of year spare time doesn't budge.
So instead of fudge tied up with a bow....
I decided to just give you the dough.

I printed out the sentiment and used a glue dot to adhere it to a cookie tin.... The curling ribbon ended up looking like a hat on Ralphie, but I think its cute-- so its staying~

Once that was all done, the tin was ready for the dough...
 I wouldn't mind getting some holiday dough myself. *wink*

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Love the way you rolled it all up individually. Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like your idea. You are very creative and original. Great job! . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl