Pages


12/17/13

Holiday Bazaar

Oh my goodness--- I had a fabulous time at this past weekends Holiday Bazaar that I was a vendor at... It was five full hours of non-stop selling. It was utterly amazing, I have never experienced such good sales at one event before. Everyone who entered the facility was there specifically to purchase hand made items, they even had to pay a cover charge to get in. It was nice to see some of my friends who came to the event to say hello, and a few people who had purchased items from me previously stopping by to tell me that they love the things I make... and to purchase more. Gasp, does this mean I have a clientele? *chuckling*

I took one quick photo of part of my table--- before the door even opened I was selling to some of the other vendors. I had a LOT of things piled high on my table... a lot. I certainly made the most of my eight foot long table~
It was a whirl-wind of a good time! If I get an opportunity to do it again next year I would in a heart beat!
big hugs,
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,
    So glad you did well at the sale!
    Happy Christmas!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table is gorgeous! I'm so glad you fared well at the sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl