Pages


11/28/16

Candy Cane Christmas Soldiers

This year I decided to create Candy Cane Christmas Soldiers for my two grandkids to take to school to share with their classmates.

I made piles of the components needed to mass produce the soldiers and then just cranked them out.

Sixty Candy Cane Soldiers-- done.
 
Last year I made Candy cane Reindeer... those were fun.
The year before that Candy cane Elves.... eek... so cute!
Now, I must address the piles and piles of presents I've bought and need to wrap. Blah. I love the buying part--- the wrapping part.... not. so. much.
big hugs,
Cheryl


6 comments:

  1. How wonderful.....I'm sure they will all love love love them!!!!
    Great job.
    diane @ thoughts&shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to be THE best grandma in the world! They're going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute these are! the teachers must love you!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them. How fun and special. I am notorious for wrapping on Christmas Eve...then finding a forgotten gift I missed...in July.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best granny on the block! They are adorable.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. those soldiers are just the cutest ever, I remember the reindeer from last year, oh my goodness that is a lot you did and such a cute design... I am with you, not to thrilled about the wrapping of the gifts :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl