Pages


6/20/12

Recent Jewelry

I've been busy making some new pieces to add to my etsy store. I got a little burnt out making and selling things for awhile...I really enjoy making religious shrines for people to wear, so I thought I'd start there....All of these are $10.00... except for this one below, it is $12.00. (only because I love it!)I love-love the blue on this shrine....I used to wear pearl jewelry every.single.day... This one has a celtic cross as the centerpiece....Here is another one of my favorites out of this lot....This cross has a faint hue of blue enamel on the cross...I love-love how the metal bow looks like flowing fabric on this spoon...Listing them to my etsy store is just as much work as making them!!

5 comments:

  1. So Pretty - You have been busy!
    Do you have a link to your etsy store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, spoons? I also use lots of vintage religious medals. Isn't it fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your spoon jewelry. So very pretty! Have a beautiful day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy! These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that beautiful blue butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl